Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ode to Beethoven's 5th (1st Mvt)

As I awake to a beautiful sunshine I see the world spinning on its axis. A whirlwind past the shredded plain. In whilstful vain I shuttered veins. What a place to be, what a dream to see. Such an otherworldly scope of plainless steed.

The worlds come crashing down in a beautiful symphony of sea. An arranged metamorphosis for all to see. A silent camel as it heads to free. In Indian style a death of thee. A created monster, it glows, its free.

The glowing darkness with stars to see. In silent contemplation the world to see. It changes worldly stations with such utter sounding sea. A place of utter contemplation in places to be. What a stark contraction of ever sending sayers place I see.

The music plays its symphony, my life cannot be impoty, such letter seeming melonchy with dreaded valiant ecstasy...

...the dark, the skies they collapse, collide with such utter sounding sigh. My world unfolds with eyes so dark my life respites, in utter conditions of my eyes to fry, eclectic motions of my butterfly I'm sending itself with melancholy, credence fly - - - - - -------- - I feel to die, I feel to die...I collide, I feel to die, one two three, It's done!

No comments: